Followers

Thursday, 12 June 2008

A Curly Day



I usually have very long, straight hair but two days ago Emma brought her brand new hair curlers into the charity where I volunteer. This apparently is wedding hair, just a shame that I was dressed in jeans and t shirt and our outing at lunchtime was to Aldi!! I used Amplified by American Crafts papers. When I received the kit in May I wondered when on earth I was going to use it but today they seemed perfect and look at the wall, even that matched the papers, Sarah must have had a vision of the future when she put that kit together

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha ha you do look a picture Ruth, certainly something to keep and look at if you're having a bad day.

Wendy H x

Bobs said...

I still can't believe your hair has grown so much since the retreat in Wales!
Fabby, happy, colourful LO.

xx

Elaine said...

Rofl Ruth.... what a fab hairdo...and a great page :)

Elaine x

Jane Carroll said...

great layout and such a funny picture to scrap - great to ook back on

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Fab layout, what a smashing picci too.

Linny said...

Oh Ruth I do hope the curls come out! That is definitely scary hair! lol. It works well with the papers and layout though! Lindax

Ruthy said...

Wow lol...What fab hair...and your LO is lovely

The Crimson Moon said...

What a great layout Ruth! And I love the hair - mine is the same length as yours so I can imagine how long that took to do! :D

Liz x

Glenda said...

You really must stay away from dodgy electrics!!!!!!! LOL
Great piccy to have though:)

Glenda x