Followers

Sunday, 22 June 2008

One More Today


Had a bit of time before the new series of Top Gear starts so just put this card together, I love purples and lilacs, sadly none of the boys will wear it!! My youngest doesn't have to wear uniform this week for the whole two days he is in so maybe I can persuade him into a lilac t shirt-hmm, proving the existence of the Loch Ness monster might be easier, no doubt it'll be a t shirt with the usual slogan on it.Chaos, Panic, Disorder, My Work Here is Done- a particular favourite.

Anyway the card is a Tilda stamp, coloured with Prismas, then added a few fairy flowers and used Cuddly Buddly backing paper

4 comments:

Alison said...

Lovely card Ruth, hope you enjoyed TG.

Becky said...

Such a great card Ruth! Love the colours and the pretty flowers! I was watching a reapet of Top Gear tonight with my little boy, they were playing caravan concors, very funny!!
Love Becky xx

Elaine said...

So cute Ruth :) love the way you have arranged the flowers around the image :)

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Really sweet card Ruth the paper goes great