Followers

Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


This is my attempt at the first challenge on this new blog
This was the first ever Penny Black stamp I bought,I first had a go at stamping about 6 years ago, embossing and triple embossing and I loathed it. The smell, the heat from the gun, the embossing powders going here there and everywhere ( I have a thing about glitter and powder )Once I saw this past year the things you could achieve with stamps, pencils and paints I was hooked on a new style! This was coloured with prisma pencils, cut on the bug with a few ribbons added

10 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute card and hedgie stamp. Love the pretty papers you have used too.
Debbie x

Tracy said...

beautiful card i love the papers and the ribbon and the stamp is very sweet. thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge

Bev said...

Oh this is just so adorable!

Bobs said...

Oh wow - I love that card, Ruth! Especially how you've tied the three bits of ribbon. I might just have to pinch that idea! :)

xxx

traciejane said...

beautiful card, love the ribbons and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at PBS Challenge :)x

Elaine said...

Cute card Ruth, just love the ribbons tied around the side panel,... very effective :)

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Really cute card Ruth.
Wendy H

Alison said...

This is so cute Ruth, beautiful card.

kath said...

This is so darling and I love those 3 little ribbons at the bottom - such a cute image

gailscraftyplace said...

Lovely card Ruth - snap - we must have good taste together lol x