Followers

Saturday, 21 June 2008

Dutch Dare Challenge



Having run around like a blue bottomed fly this morning, what better way to spend a rainy Saturday afternoon than sat in my favourite place in the house making cards. This first card is for the Dutch Dare card challenge . I just had to make sure the main image was stamped and so it is!! This is a new stamp (well new to me) from Unity stamps. Coloured in with Prisma pencils and using paper I bought from Costco way back when I first started scrapbooking.

6 comments:

Glenda said...

I think the bee is great, I might have to check them out! Smashing card.

Glenda x

Linny said...

LOL What a fab image of a bee. Must check this out! Lindax

Wendy said...

Great card Ruth love that bee

The Crimson Moon said...

This is gorgeous Ruth and the bee stamp is so cute!

Liz x

Monika/Buzsy said...

So cute! Love the image, the flower... Thank you for playing with us at Dutch Dare-Card Challenges...

Alison said...

Great card Ruth.