Followers

Saturday, 28 June 2008

Saturday Colouring


Two cards today, the first for my goddaughter, who will be 17 in July which means my oldest son will be 17 in August, I am so not ready for having someone nag me for use of the car!! That said he needs to get off his butt and get a job to pay for those driving lessons! Mind you I am only just recovering from the heart attack I received when I rang to ask how much it would cost to add him to my insurance policy, there's a lot to be said for walking and public transport!!

Anyway the card was coloured with Prismas and Sansodor, the stamp image and backing papers are from Cuddly Buddly , blues and purples are definitely my favourite colours at the moment.The letters are American Craft Thickers


This next card uses background papers from Creative Imaginations plus a magnolia stamp, again colored with prismas etc. I love this stamp, I can see me using it a lot.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Two fabby cards Ruth, you re really getting to grips with the sanador :) love them both :)

Elaine x

Jane Carroll said...

both great but the edwin is my fave

her looks so funky on the pencil

hugs jane x