Followers

Thursday, 24 July 2008

Christening Card


Christening cards are my nemesis, i don't know what it is about them but I find them difficult to make. Possibly my own personal beliefs get in the way but whatever the reason they induce more panic in me, when requested, than any other card.

The idea for this card came from Sonia's blog as I had the same set of images (from DAISIES) and I like the embossed dots, although mine came from Doodlebug embossed card. I actually like the end result, I just hope the lady who commissioned it does too! Now I just have to find a poem for the card insert!

10 comments:

Ruthy said...

lovely christening card Ruth

Rosietoes said...

I like this one Ruth. :) I'm sure your customer will be delighted.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the image and all the embossing. Your customer will love it

Alison said...

Fab christening card Ruth but I don't have these images. Think it could be Sonias blog you saw tham.

Donna said...

Cute card Ruth espesh the little footprints :)

Becky said...

Wow Ruth! You've made a stunner here! He is so cute and the personalisation is fantastic!
Love Becky xx

Sonia said...

Ruth glad you liked my card enough to have a go yourself :)
It looks good to me :)

gailscraftyplace said...

This is gorgeous Ruth, I love the way you have spiralled the beads around the flower, Gail xx

Unique Gowns said...

Great Card ! I will post a link to this blog entry. I hope you don't mind ?

Unique Gowns said...

Great Card ! I will post a link to this blog entry. I hope you don't mind ?