Followers

Monday, 21 July 2008

Cool, Another Award, From Becky


Thank you Becky for this award, my second, and very posh looking it is too! The rules are:

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I would like to give the award to the following

Gail
Sonia
Jane
Wendy

I only have one regular person who looks in from overseas and she already has this award so am not sure who to give number 5 to. I think I am going to cheat a little as this lady is also a regular looker in and I love her cards.

Pauline

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Thank you Ruth - much appreciated - now to see which cash machine it fits....lol
x

Wendy said...

Ahhh thanks Ruth
Wendy x

gailscraftyplace said...

Thanks Ruth, I love visiting your blog, I'm off to find Pauline, because if she finds a cash machine that takes this, I want some..... lol Gail xx

gailscraftyplace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gailscraftyplace said...

Hi, Ruth, it's me again, if you pop over to my blog I have left somethingFor you