Followers

Sunday, 6 July 2008

Crop Day Today


Went to my regular monthly crop today. New records were set, would you believe I managed 12 layouts!! Yes 12! Now before anyone from the crop stumbles onto this and enlightens you, it was actually 12 6x6 layouts all based on a similar theme. I am going on a retreat in August and 13 of us are bringing pages to swap so we can have a journal of the weekend, the rules were that the page had to represent our scrapping style. Mine usually involves buttons, ribbon, torn paper, brads and so on. This is one of the pages but am pleased that all of them turned out differently (mainly as I used different papers!! Anyway hope you like it. The papers are from a Zany Zinnia kit, and are by Cosmo Cricket

4 comments:

gailscraftyplace said...

What a great time you must have had, this is great, you'll have to post the finished journal, so we can have a peek after your crop. Gail xx

Bea said...

Finally took the time to look at your blog and have to say the cards are fab. What a talented bunny you are!!

Wendy said...

It's really great Ruth.
Wendy x

Jose said...

Lovely page, makes me think I should be getting in to using buttons