Followers

Sunday, 20 July 2008

An Edwin, A Bee and A Flower




Have been industrious today! The first card is Edwin coloured with Prismas and Sansodor, plus a brick wall stamp by Magnolia. The background papers are from Raspberry Road.

The second card uses one of my newer Penny Black stamps (well knew to me anyway)plus some offcut doodlebug paper plus some ribbon from American Crafts. The image is again coloured with Prismas

Last but not least is another image coloured with Prismas, the stamp is from Little Claire Designs and decoupaged one layer

And now I am going to make a cup of tea and get my weekly fix of the Hamster!!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Ruth I love coming over and reading your bit of the day when you post cards. You always make me giggle. Fab cards, love Edwin sitting on his wall wondering what to get up to next.

Sonia said...

Great cards Ruth, you certainly have been busy lately.
Have a good week :)
x

Becky said...

Great cards Ruth! I love the Penny Black bee stamp, it's one of my favourites! OH is obsessed with Top Gear, it's on in our house all the time, so funny!
Love Becky xx

Wendy said...

Wow Ruth you have been busy and they're all great and so is your colouring

Kim said...

I love these Ruth, all ery bright and breezy, the bee is just gorgeous....