Followers

Thursday, 17 July 2008

Finally some more cards



Haven't had so much time this week to make cards but the kids have finally broken up for the summer holidays so that means more time for card making, scrapbooking and long lie ins!! Unlike many parents I love the school holidays, everyone is so much more relaxed and at the moment it seems a long time until September. The first card uses a Penny Black stamp, coloured with prismas and papers from Cuddly Buddly and the second is pretty similar except the papers are from Raspberry Road. Now i have just seen the time so I had better go and search the freezer for something for dinner

7 comments:

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous cards Ruth!! love the colouring and papers you've used!

I'm so with you on that I'm looking forward to the holls with the kids, no more rushing (and shouting) in the mornings for them to get ready and hurry up!
Plus I've got company in being creative :D

Have a great evening!

Marlene x

Alison said...

Great cards Ruth, love the colours.

Wendy said...

I love them both Ruth and like you I LOVE the holidays cos it means I'm off of work too lol
Wendy x

Becky said...

I love these cards Ruth! The layouts and stamped images are perfect!
I'm dreading it when Dylan starts school, I will really miss him!
xx

Andrea, said...

2 gorgeous cards, I love how you have coloured the PB image. Enjoy the summer holidays, 2 of mine break up today the other 2 next week.

Jane Carroll said...

both great cards ruth

i love the first image - i have to force myself not use this imgae tooo much - LOL

hugs jane x

Pauline said...

Two lovely cards Ruth - great colouring and papers.