Followers

Thursday, 3 July 2008

Rachel's Challenge


This image is part of the challenge on Rachel's Challenge Blog, basically had to colour the image in and turn it into a card! Used prismas but my blending pencil instead of oil as my printer card hates oil. Think over all it is a bit pale but like it nonetheless. Hopefully will make a couple more cards this evening but currently have sausages burning so will need to disturb the kitten sleeping on my left hand so we get something to eat this evening

5 comments:

Rachel said...

It's lovely, well done. Thanks for joining in. I have a few things in mind for the next challenge which I will put up soon.

Take care

Rachelxx

Anne said...

Lovely card WierdCat

Jane Carroll said...

another great card ruth

hugs jane x

Christine said...

Ruth thats really pretty I love the sentiment.
Chrissy

Kim said...

Great Card Ruth, luv it... I have just tried this one, love the Sarah Kay's...