Followers

Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Sarah's Card Kit Competition


There is a competition over at Sarah's Cards using this month's card kit. The remit was as follows, from this month's kit use:
3 patterned papers

2 Aunty Sarah's Bloomers

1 ribbon

Plus anything else you wished to add, in my case buttons, brads and a stamped image. I stuck to three papers as the sash and flowers on the girls dress are from the background paper. Of course I don't want anyone else to enter because I want to win the prize, Sarah has some new American Craft goodies that I have my beady eye on

6 comments:

Hysteri-CAL said...

Wow Ruth - this card is beautiful - love it !

Alison said...

Stunning card Ruth, love it.

Elaine said...

Oooh Ruth, will have to check this one out, your entry is beautiful, love the way its been put together, button elements look fab!!

Elaine x

Wendy said...

This is stunning Ruth I love it
Wendy x

Becky said...

Lol!! I think you have a very good chance of winning Ruth, it's amazing!
Love Becky xx

Bev said...

how funny are you Ruth. Its a great card so hope you win