Followers

Monday, 21 July 2008

Two more from today




I got a phonecall from a delighted Nanna this morning asking for a baby boy card to be made today so the first card is the result of that call. Decoupage and layering, also the white card is scented, shame we haven't got smellyvision!

The second is one of the other images I bought from Dinky Dots, this was coloured with prismas and the backing paper is an offcut of Daisy D's that I had. I haven't put a greeting on it yet, mainly as I am not sure whether it will be an anniversary or an engagement, plus have run out of appropriate banners for both of those

8 comments:

Alison said...

Both fab cards Ruth, love how you have coloured AJ and Lulu. the baby card is beautiful.

Becky said...

Wow Ruth! So stunning! I love them both! The colouring on AJ and Lulu is just to die for!
Love Becky xx

Becky said...

P.S I've left something on my blog for you!
Love Becky xx

gailscraftyplace said...

Great cards Ruth, your colouring is teriffic, and the layout is fabulous. Gail xx

Christine said...

Love both of these fabulous cards I agree the colouring is stunning.

Chrissy
x

Kim said...

Fabbiloso Ruth.....

Linny said...

Hi Ruth, your latest cards are absolutely stunning. Lindax

Elaine said...

Gorgeous cards Ruth, love them both :)