Followers

Thursday, 7 August 2008

Another Dinky Dots


I am supposed to be packing for a weekend away but I got distracted. I have been having problems with the ink on images bleeding so have switched to versafine, also I wondered the other day about copics and promarkers, had a look around, asked on one of my favourite forums, said i wasn't buying imminently so not sure how I got my hands on some letraset promarkers this morning, I'm saying nothing. Anyway this is another stamp from Dinky Dots, my second experiment with the marker, you won't get to see the first!!:) The papers are from Raspberry Road

13 comments:

Paul said...

Stunning - a really nice card for a boy. Love the verse and image together
TFS
Paul

JANE CARROLL said...

aj and the sentiment are perfect

hugs jane x

Kim said...

Fabulous Ruth, lurve all the dinkie dots cards....

Becky said...

Another brill card Ruth! I love the sentiment, it's ace! Your colouring is brill, I don't know why they have to make craft items so expensive, I love the copics but they are well out of my price range! Have a great weekend!
Love Becky xx

Alison said...

Oh so gorgeous Ruth AJ looks fab in blue, great sentiment to. Love it.

Wendy said...

Fab card Ruth and the colouring is great
Wendy x

Elaine said...

Love it Ruth, AJ looks right at home there :) Perfect for a boy :)

Elaine x

Donna said...

Cute image Ruth and a lovely sentiment too :)

My Little Space said...

Ruth, love the Dinky Dot image, card is lovely.

I have left you a little something on my blog.

Mandy
x

gailscraftyplace said...

Fantastic card Ruth, AJ's such a cutie, really nice distraction. Hope you've had a fab weekend. I've left something on my blog for you. Hugs. Gail xxx

Alison said...

A wee something from me too its on my blog.

Crafty Wanderings said...

Lovely image! Great colour! Love your card! Ruth x

Holly said...

i really love your card its so sweet.
there is something for you on my blog
hugs
Holly x