Followers

Wednesday, 27 August 2008

Birthday card and Get Well Soon



I am getting slack, can't believe it's Saturday since I last blogged. that's what the boys being away does for me, puts me into total lazy mode!! They are back now, seem to have had a good time and I am now the proud possessor of a cat money box with kitty cash written on the side, a mug with silly old moo written on the side and loads of Grasmere gingerbread (drool!!).

Here are a couple of cards I have made over the weekend, the birthday card is for my goddaughter, papers from Papermania and stamp from Cuddly Buddly. The other is a Penny Black stamp, paper from the Sweet Shoppe and Doodlebug letters

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Both great cards Ruth - the PB one made me smile. Love the expression on the dogs face. Enjoy your gingerbread.
x

Becky said...

They are gorgeous cards Ruth, and what thoughtful boys you have!
Love Becky xx

Bobs said...

Yet more lovely cards! Love the 'Feeling Ruff' one! lol

Alison said...

Fab as always Ruth.

Wendy said...

These are both lovely Ruth
Wendy x

My Little Space said...

two fab cards Ruth, love the papers.

Mandy

Lorraine said...

Ha, ha. don't know how I missed this, Ruth. Love the 'feeling ruff'. He's brill.