Followers

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Card for my son


This is a card for my oldest son who'll be 17 tomorrow, I can't believe he is that old, doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I was wondering whether he was ever going to grow any hair or still be baled by the time he started school! The papers are from Cuddly Buddly, the stamp from a friend and the letters are American thickers.

Matthew has this vain hope that i will let him open his presents at just gone midnight but I think I would be very unpopular if he started playing on Rockband on his x box at that time!

3 comments:

Alison said...

This is fab Ruth love it. I think I need this set too.

Elaine said...

Love this Ruth, perfect for a teenager :) Am sure he will love it :D

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Love it Ruth an ideal card for a teenager.
Wendy x