Followers

Wednesday, 6 August 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Mandy thank you Mandy.

The rules are .....

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.

Here are the six random facts about me:

1. I have to load my dishwasher as I hate seeing it loaded wrong!
2. I loathe reading text speak anywhere other than on a mobile.
3. A psychic once told me I was going to marry a Jewish American named Joe, needless to say I haven't even met an American called Joe, let alone married one.
4. I was rubbish at art at school.
5. I have a ribbon obsession even though I have three boys so rarely use them on layouts.
6 One of my favourite TV programs is a kids cartoom called Phineas and Ferb.

I would like to tag

Andrea
Becky
Glenda

I know this is only 3 but Donna has beaten me to it on the others I wanted to tag

1 comments:

Becky said...

I don't mind at all hon! I will have a think...
3 boys... one is enough for me lol!
Love Becky xx