Followers

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Doesn't Time Fly


I can't believe almost a week has gone by, I had such good intentions at the start of this week about keeping up to date! Anyway I have survived half term, actually there's nothing to survive compared to surviving when the younger two are in school. Luckily Mr College Boy is quite happy this year on his course doing all the subjects he likes! I will have to drag him out kicking and screaming to the dentist on tuesday, usually even the dentist met with a 'Woohoo, time off' comment!

Anyway have made a few cards today but am saving the Christmas ones for later! This is, of course, Edwin, coloured with promarkers, with a background paper from Dirty laundry. I ran the cardstock through the bug and then sanded to give it a scruffed up look to fit in with the whole graffiti idea

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, i love how you have coloured Edwin. We have half term this week

Elaine said...

Hee hee really great Ruth.. I just love the name of the paper Dirty Laundry... very apt for a boys card lol!!!

Elaine x

Wendy said...

Great card Ruth
Wendy x

Donna said...

Great card Ruth :) Donna x

gailscraftyplace said...

Great card Ruth, I love your scuffed look. Lovely bright colours. Gail xx

The Crimson Moon said...

A fab card Ruth, I love the graffiti effect :)

Liz xxx