Followers

Friday, 3 October 2008

Layouts



Here are two layouts I did at last weekend's crop. The first uses Crate Paper papers, and stems from a comment my friend Kim made about the sofa i bought from her. It had survived her teenagers, now the challenge is on to see whether it will survive my three!!

The second is Sarahscards monthly scrapping kit from this month. I am gutted as I have had to stop subbing to this-darn kids want Christmas presents!! I am in the process of making three layouts of the boys using pictures my mum took, saying what they are like currently

7 comments:

Becky said...

These are fantastic Ruth! I'm thinking of taking up scrapbooking to use up some stash!
Love Becky xx

Bobs said...

Fabby LO's Ruth! I wonder how Kim is coping with seeing her sofa being warred on!! Lololol

Andrea, said...

Fabulous LOs the papers are great

Wendy said...

These are lovely Ruth
Wendy x

Alison said...

Fab layouts Ruth my scrapbook is still in the wrapper. Have a lovely weekend.

Sonia said...

I love how you do your pages Ruth, they are great.
Sonia x

Elaine said...

These are just fab Ruth... great pics of your lads and super layouts :)

Elaine x