Followers

Monday, 10 November 2008

4 Cards





I started these on Friday and finally finished them today although I still have one left to make for the order in question. All the images are from PCCrafter bar the robins and all the backgrounds are from Cuddly Buddly. I added various extra bits to try and make them a little different to just straight decoupaged cards but didn't go too over the top as I don't think the customer would like that. I now just need to get the last one finished by the end of the week; snotty noses notwithstanding I think I can manage that!

I never did work out why the image in the last post wouldn't upload but I did find someone else who'd had the same problem so have given up on the idea of uploading it, for some reason Blogger doesn't like it!

7 comments:

Elaine said...

I love them all Ruth but especially the snowmen ones :) They re my fav :) Lovely selection too!

Elaine x

Wendy said...

All great Ruth, love the gingerbread men.
Wendy x

Ruthy said...

another set of lovely cards Ruth. The ginger bread man & lady are fab

Becky said...

They are all gorgeous Ruth! I love how you've personalised them!!
Love Becky xx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, I love the images you have used, the snowmen are gorgeous

Bev said...

Go Ruth!!! Your cards are great love them all.

Marion said...

Ruth, couldn't pick a favourite, they are all great.

Marion x