Followers

Monday, 24 November 2008

And Finally...



I swear I am going to make no more promises from now until Christmas about how often I plan to update here, that way I can't get cross with myself. Anyway have made a grand total of four cards in two weeks of which I will show two for the moment. The penguin card is the 5th card to go with the 4 I posted last, just need to ring the lady and let her know her cards are done now. I got the penguin from CraftsUPrint and the backing paper from CuddlyBuddly

The other card uses stamps from the Christmas Magnolia Stamp collection, coloured with promarkers and the backing papers are from Craftwork cards

7 comments:

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Fab cards Ruth, loving the penguin.. what a cutie he is!!!

Hope you and your boys are well :)

Hugs
Elaine x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards, the Magnolia images are fab and I love the cute penguin

CraftyC said...

You've made some fab xmas cards. I'm just a tad behind. Hope to have them sorted by 2009 (lol)
Clairex

Wendy said...

Great cards Ruth really cute penguin
Wendy x

thecrimsonmoon said...

These are lovely Ruth! I love the penguin, he looks brilliant on the textured background :)

Liz xxx

Lorraine said...

I like them, Ruth. I think Mrs Santa's face is adorable, lol.

Donna said...

2 really cute cards Ruth and the little penguin is soooooooo cute :) Donna x