Followers

Saturday, 1 November 2008

And yet another week....


Honestly I don't know where the time is going, well I lie, I do know where the time has gone this week, two hospital appointments, one dentist appointment, one escape from the house because of no water, one meeting at school, and one meeting with a somewhat cross headmaster ( I do love my youngest son but just sometimes...)
Anyway this is an ordered card which I have been trying to make all week, finally managed it today. The image is from PCCrafter, the backgrounds from Raspberry Road, one bugged background, one roboed number and some pretty butterflies sent to me by my friend Elaine

8 comments:

Wendy said...

This is really pretty Ruth. Sounds like you've had a bit of a week
Wendy x

Sonia said...

This is lovely Ruth, sounds like a hectic week.
Hugs Sonia x

Elaine said...

This is gorgeous Ruth :) what a busy week you ve had! Glad you found a use for the butterflies, your card is beautiful :)

Eliane x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card the image if the rose is so pretty. it sounds like you have had a very hectic week, I hope this one is a bit quieter

Ruthy said...

another stunning card Ruth.

Becky said...

Hi Ruth! Great card hon! Your youngest sounds like a cheeky chappie!!
Love Becky xx

CraftyC said...

This is a great card for a 70th, very pretty!
Clairex

The Crimson Moon said...

Aw this is so pretty Ruth. And I love those little butterflies :)

Liz xxx