Followers

Friday, 7 November 2008

Oh my, yet another week


All the best laid plans etc, and even what I am posting now were made last Sunday!! I went to a crop in Warrington, made 3 layouts but am just going to put two here for now. Dig those 70's Brownies outfits!! The other layout is of my middle son Sam at the start of his long relationship with a crisp packet!

Actually cancel the second layout, for some reason blogger has decided to tunr the images one quarter so can't upload anymore until i find out why

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous papers and a fab layout Ruth... love your Brownies pic too... but l was in the Girls Brigade much to my friends disgust!!!

Elaine x

Becky said...

Wow! Those papers are stunning and what a great photo! Can't wait to see the other LO!!
Love Becky xx

Wendy said...

This is fab Ruth
Wendy x

Ruthy said...

Fab LO Ruth and I have to say it even looks better in real life. Shame about the other not uploading as that was just as fab.

Lorraine said...

I love this LO, Ruth. Really bright and full. Great.

I joined the brownies just to get the uniform, then left, ha, ha. Did the same with a few other things too.

I think I have a wee obsession with uniforms *wink*. No wonder I joined the RAF.

The Crimson Moon said...

Gorgeous Ruth! I love all the colours in this :)

Liz xxx

Bev said...

A great layout Ruth. Those uniforms were horrible really, I remember that I was a sprite.