Followers

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

The Other Two




These are the other two I made yesterday or rather in the past two weeks! One I was just playing with some new graphics from PCCrafter but am not sure it is Christmassy enough and the second is paper piecing and background using doodlebug papers from the 6x6 packs. Quite handy for card makers.

Tomorrow I have a child free day and no plans apart from a meeting tomorrow night at one son's school so I am hoping to get some more cards made, alternatively if it is as cold tomorrow as it was today you may find me curled up in an armchair watching CSI recordings whilst drinking copious amounts of tea!!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Another two lovely cards Ruth the first one looks Christmassy to be. Enjoy your day tommorrow
Wendy x

Becky said...

Hi Ruth! I'm loving all of your christmas cards, they're gorgeous!!
Love Becky xx

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

These are fab Ruth, love the polar bear, so cute... Have a great day and get that kettle on!!!

Elaine x

Andrea, said...

Oh these are gorgeous, the polar bear is such a cutie