Followers

Saturday, 6 December 2008

A Busy Day




I set myself a challenge this morning that I was going to make 12 Christmas cards plus two commissions, I nearly managed it but will have to do the last one tomorrow. In the groups sets the graphics used are from a place called Mooseberry Graphics although I've had a look today at the site and they are no longer there. i think I've had them for about 4 years so that may explain things. The background papers on both are from Cuddly Buddly.
The commissioned card is for a little boy who likes trains and again the graphic is from Mooseberry with SEI and doodlebug lettering

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow thats a lot of cards in one day,love the santa train
Wendy x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards, the images are great

sue said...

Lovely card Ruth!!

Ruthy said...

you have been very busy, they are lovely Ruth.

Becky said...

Wow Ruth! You were very busy! all amazing cards, love the card for Lucas!!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Ruth, you have been busy, some fab cards in there :) Donna x