Followers

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Yesterday



I made these two yesterday, they go with the Lucas card. Luckily my friend liked all three.
Backgrounds again from Cuddly Buddly then on Genevieve's card is a Tilda on a present and on Juliette's card a stamp from Whiff of Joy.

Christmas seems to be approaching at the speed of an express train so I doubt this blog will get updated between now and Christmas. I'll take this opportunity to wish all my blogging friends a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2009

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Two really cute cards. Merry Christmas, hope you have a great one.
Wendy x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, I love the embossed tree used as a background

♦-♦-Elaine-♦-♦ said...

Two gorgeous cards Ruth.. you re right about christmas, its approaching way too fast lol!! Hope you and your boys have a FAB Christmas!

Elaine x

Alison said...

Great cards Ruth, hope you are well?