Followers

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday


Now this is a miracle, I'm doing the Cute Card Thursday challenge on a Thursday!! The challenge was to make a spring card and I think this kind of fits although as the paper is basic Grey Two Scoops then maybe ice cream is more summery but I like ice cream anytime so spring it is! The stamp is from Whiff of Joy and coloured with promarkers. There are some creative Imaginations flower rub ons behind the stamp but not sure how clear they are

6 comments:

joanne wardle said...

I jus love that basic grey paper, lovely card

CraftyC said...

A really pretty card, these papers are my favourite!
Clairex

Ruthy said...

Very fresh and springy Ruth.

Alison said...

this is super Ruth, fab image and scrummy papers.

Glitter Monkey said...

Oh how I love this BG paper - it's one of my favourites. What a lovely spring posy the little girl has - gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Ruth I do like those papers
Wendy x