Followers

Sunday, 24 May 2009

I Am Back


It's amazing I actually remembered my password! I was away from my blog for far longer than anticipated, health being the main problem, but hopefully I will post fairly frequently once again. It is half term at the moment so a fair amount of crafty play time as the boys tend to have the noses glued to varying sized screens for various games. I only tend to meet up with them in the kitchen when they are scavenging for food!

I want to keep to challenges mostly on this blog so I did one today from Sketch Saturday
I used a new stamp from Whiff of Joy, papers from Craft Creations and promarkers. have also been playing with prismas today so my nose is all a dither!!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Welcome back Ruth and what a lovely card to come back with.
Wendy x

Andrea, said...

Hi, good to see you back blogging. Your card is gorgeous, the image is so pretty and beautiful colours. have a good day

Elaine said...

So lovely to see you back with us Ruth :) have missed popping by :) Hope you re feeling much better now too :)

Hugs
Elaine x

Elaine said...

Doh had a blonde moment, I never said how lovely your card was lol!!! Its fab, looking forward to seeing lots more :)

Elaine x

Donna said...

Welcome back Ruth, hope you are feeling much better now :) great card btw :) Donna x

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is so sweet, thanks for joining us at SS
hugs Gill x