Followers

Sunday, 19 July 2009

18th card/project




I've had a couple of small canvasses for ages and read about this type of card in a magazine about 3 years ago (the baby boy I bought the canvasses for so I could make a card like this is now nearly 3!LOL)Anyway my goddaughter will be 18 on Monday so I made this and am dead pleased with the results. I used BG's lemonade papers, various rub ons and flowers and then a poem printed on acetate about growing up plus a couple of DCWV Vellum quotes

7 comments:

Elaine said...

This is gorgeous Ruth, I love it... am sure she will treasure it for many years to come too :)

Elaine x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a fab gift.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card
Wendy x

thecrimsonmoon said...

Wow this is gorgeous Ruth! Very very well done :)

Liz x

Sonia said...

This is lovely Ruth and what a lovely keepsake :)
Hugs Sonia x

Bev said...

And its turned out superb Ruth, I am sure you god daughter will love it.

Amy said...

Hi ruth didnt realise you had put this up but thank you for the card waaaaaaaaaaaay back in july