Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2009

3 Challenges

I managed three challenges today, don't think I have ever done that before. Anyway the first is Passion for Promarkers where this week's challenge was to use Rose Pink and Lime. I used a recently bought Sarah Kay stamp and Basic Grey's Lemonade papers and stickers are just perfect for the two colours. Dead chuffed that I managed dark hair this week and didn't hate it too!


The second challenge is the one over on Sketch Saturday where the challenge was to follow this sketch, as you can see from the end result I twisted the sketch round


I used an image called Doraline from Motivet, a Canadian stamp company that I will, no doubt, become addicted to. I coloured her with Promarkers and added ribbon and Peterloo flowers


Last but not least is the challenge from Cute Card Thursday, which was to use eyelets. They feature four times on the card, the holes for the ribbon and two little flowers at the top. A different Doraline stamp image, again coloured with Promarkers, and I used Craft Creations papers.

15 comments:

Faye said...

My, you have been really busy today. I love all three of the cards. The lavender is my fave today, but tomorrow I may be in a different mood.

weewiccababe said...

fabulous cards, the Sarah Kay image looks gorgeous in those colours
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Natalie said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The Sarah Kay image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Wendy said...

Three beautiful cards Ruth
Wendy x

Becky said...

What wonderful cards you've created here Ruth, those stamps from Canada are so sweet!
Have a great weekend!
Love Becky xx

Andrea, said...

Oh these are wonderful, I love the images and fab colouring. Have a great Sunday

Allison said...

such cute cards
AllisonX

Michele said...

Fabulous cards, love the images you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

You have been busy, three wonderfil card! The Sarah Kay image looks beautiful! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely cards, thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

aardvarkpest said...

Three lovely cards all beautifully coloured.Sarah Kay is adorable.

Glenda

Debbie said...

Wow you have been a busy...your cards are all wonderful...I love all the images and the colours and details are beautiful. Debbie x

Donna said...

Fantastic little cards and all with such lovely layouts and images :) Donna x

stampingheaven said...

Fabulous cards as always ruth, love them.