Followers

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

I Love Promarkers Challenge 2

Can't believe the second challenge on I ♥ Promarkers came around so quickly. This is the sketch for this months challenge and the winner will receive a set of Promarker-French Navy, Pastel Blue, Pastel Yellow, Ruby and Ivory.


I have used all these plus Blush, Sandstone, Apricot and Spice. The papers I used are K&Co, some making Memories metal flowers and a Sophie bloomer from Sarah's Cards.



If you don't have a Facebook account/don't want a Facebook account (believe me you are the sensible ones!!)then you can post your entries on the I ♥ Promarkers blog

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a little cutie
Wendy x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and such a super cute image :) Donna x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, I love the image and gorgeous colours