Followers

Tuesday, 18 August 2009

No challenges

Had all these plans that during the summer holidays I'd make loads of cards, do more challenges etc but for a number of reason it hasn't happened, even missed two of the passion for promarkers challenges and will miss this weeks as I never make Halloween cards. Anyway have done a few more cards and coloured lots of images so here are three efforts from today and yesterday

First two are Christmas cards using firstly the Frosty stamp from Hampton Arts and background papers from the Daisy and Dandelion Christmas collection. The second stamp is a Penny Black stamp and the same papers




The third is the Magnolia hippo, using papers from Imaginesce, Basic Grey and Doodlebug plus all colouring on images is done with promarkers

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Love all of these Ruth, but that poor hippo looks so sad
Wendy x

Andrea, said...

Wonderful cards Ruth, the snowman stamp is fab and I love how you have coloured Gloria.
Thanks for entering my prize draw and good luck!

Becky said...

Oh I adore all your cards Ruth, I think the Tilda Hippo is my fave though as it's such a fun image!!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Fab selection of cards, love the jolly snowman such a lovely image :) Donna x

bubblegum said...

Beautiful set of cards Karen - great couple of festive cards. :)
To colour or not to colour a snowman - that is always the question..I like the idea of paper piecing it too - must try that sometime..lol

xxDebbiexx

June said...

Gorgeous snowman card!