Followers

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

Scrap Card

Have been having real problems on the card front recently so I took this card with me to a crop at the weekend and approached it from a scrapping angle. I only ever scrapbook at crops don't have the huge amount of space I appear to need at home. So this is a card for my sister. I have no idea where the papers are from as it wasn't written on the back of them but the ribbon was from a box of chocolates! The pins are from Sarah's Cards and I only stabbed myself a few times with them, progress indeed! The letters are my favourite Thickers and the brad is from Basic Grey, I did the edging with a Martha Stewart punch and emboss thingummyjig

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab, I love the papers

Donna said...

This is such a pretty page and the layout style is perfect :) Donna x

bubblegum said...

Ruth this is gorgeous - very pretty layout and I love how you have tied the ribbon. :)
Thanks for the comment you left over at my blog. :)

xxDebbiexx

Sonia said...

Ruth this is lovely and a very specail card.
Hugs Sonia xx