Followers

Monday, 9 November 2009

Elmo!!

Fell in love with this image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too, the big cat and small child reminds me of my three when they were little and hauling round two of our docile cats. I coloured this one grey as Elmo here is grey. The papers are K&Co



Does anyone else wish that there was a 'LIKE' button on blogger, it gets quite disillusioning to post cards and get no comments, it's not always that you want comments it's more you want to know if you are doing right or wrong and it would be nice to have a like button like they do on Facebook. And heck yes I am jealous of those people who get umpteen comments on their cards!!

9 comments:

Karen said...

This is so cute!

xx

~ Ali ~ said...

Love this card Ruth, I agree it's really nice to get comments.

kim said...

i wish there was a like button too ,as we have not always got the time or inclination to make a full post

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Ruth, a lovely image
Clairexx

Lynsey said...

Hi Ruth, I love your card, that image is so cute!
Hugs Lynsey x

Craftyrose said...

Love the image and your colouring and I agree with you about the comments!

4furbabies said...

Well young lady let me tell you this little girl/kitty card is ao darn cute. I just bought over $100.00 of stuff at Mo's I just love her stuff and to see this one done up is just to cute.
God Bless
Chris

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, gorgeous image and beautifully coloured

Dawny said...

love that :-)
only just found your blog , so I'll try and pop in and comment lol I know how it can feel people not bothering to speak x

I think there might be a like it gadget you can add ......