Followers

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

I Love Promarkers Challenge 5

That last month flew by! Here is challenge number 5 from I Love Promarkers
This is the new sketch:


I have followed the sketch exactly, usually I add something else but felt that it would be cluttered if I did that. I like the image I used because it can be used throughout the year, there's nothing but the colours to indicate a Christmas theme. I used crimson and ruby for the dress, holly and pine for the socks and greys for the hair. Hope you like it.

4 comments:

Mervi said...

I like it! Beautiful colours/colouring, and the image is fab;-))m

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fabulous Ruth, hope you are well honey.

Donna said...

Fantastic papers and so perfectly arranged for the sketch...beautifully coloured image....such a stunning card :) Donna x

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Ruth, I love the image and colours