Followers

Tuesday, 1 December 2009

I Love Promarkers Challenge 6

Long time no post despite all my best intentions. Am trying to finish the Christmas cards and have got to that point where if they don't get done soon they won't get done!

Anyway this is December's challenge over on I Love Promarkers. This month's challenge was not a sketch but to use spots and stripes so I went a bit mad with the dots!



Image from the Sugar Nellie Range at Funky Kits (thanks Alison)
Papers from Craftwork Cards as are the Card Candy dots
And a flower from Prima

4 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

Fab card Ruth its a Sugar Nellie image from funkykits. Hope you are well honey.

Andrea, said...

Lovely card Ruth, this is such a cute image and I love all the candy dots

AN said...

Wau--hauska tonttu-poika!
Hyvää Adventti-aikaa sinulle ♥

Paul said...

Great card and cute image too.
TFS
Paul