Followers

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

New Challenge Blog


There is a new challenge blog out there set up by my friend Elaine, it is called I Love Digi which is pretty much exactly what it says on the tin, a challenge blog for all things digi. The first challenge is a DT call and as I have a lot of DT images I thought I'd have a go although an awful lt of the entries I have seen so far are simply wow!

Anyway I have used an image from Karen's Doodles which was appropriate for the time of year, and no if you are looking Garry this one is not for you. I have coloured it with Promarkers, the background paper used is from Magnolia, the material just scraps and the flower from Prima. Hope you like it

4 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabby card Ruth hope you are well honey.

Elaine said...

What a super duper card Ruth, I love Karens images too. You have made a great job of it, lovely layout and colouring too :) Lol at it not being for Garry hee hee ! Thanks for taking part in the DT call for I Love Digi, good luck hun xx

Elaine x

Sonia said...

Arh what a cutie Ruth,Garry will love it :)
Hugs Sonia x

Doodle Queen said...

Ruth: I love this card and what you made with my cute little stamp of the hedgies. Hugs, Karen :-)(Karen's Doodles)