Followers

Wednesday, 10 February 2010

I Love Promarkers Challenge 1



Well we are under new management at I Love Promarkers so the challenges restart at number 1! The challenge blog is also now weekly with winners randomly chosen so everyone stands a chance of winning a fantastic prize. Our first prize is a £10 gift voucher from Joanna Sheen.

Here is the sketch and your challenge along with the sketch is to use the colours pink and brown. My card for this week is the second attempt as I completely forgot about the pink and brown instruction and did orange and yellow instead!LOL


I used Magnolia papers and Basic Grey's Blush for the background and a gorgeous Prima flower ( my new love). Hope you like it and please try and join us

1 comments:

Lorraine said...

That's well cute, Ruth. :o)