Followers

Monday, 22 February 2010

Two Challenges

Hopefully I have met two challenges with this card. I followed the sketch over on Friday Sketchers and I followed the lilac theme over on the new Just Cute Bear's Challenge Blog. My result looks a little more purple in places than lilac but I am calling it dark lilac!!



For the card I used a spotty background paper from Craftwork Cards and then two patterned papers from Papermania, the ribbon is also from Papermania. The image was coloured with Promarkers with a bit of added Sakura glaze. The image I used was a freebie over at Karen's Doodles, simply become a follower on the blog or at Paper Craft Planet and you will be eligibe for such freebies.

Last but not least please join us at I ♥ Promarkers, we now have a weekly challenge blog and I'd love to see some of the people who look at my blog enter.

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Oh he is so cute and you have coloured him perfectly. have a lovely evening

Donna said...

Fabulously sweet card, love this lil bear and dotty papers...so cute :) Donna x

Annie said...

love that cute teddy bear! thanks for joining in with us at Just Cute Bears this week.
hugs, annie x

Kat said...

This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

Kat x

jenny said...

Fabulous card! Cute bear and gorgeous papers x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Cathy said...

Awww what a cute bear.
Thank you for joining in the Just Cute Bears this time.
Cathy xx

Sarah said...

A really sweet card.

Thank you for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

xx :0)

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabby card Ruth, thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x