Followers

Wednesday, 3 March 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Week 4 and DT call

"Sadly, Lynsey has decided to step down from the DT, so we're looking for 2 people to join our DT. If you fancy applying for a DT position please can you email me, Karen, a sample of your work along with a link to your blog. My email address is in the sidebar ( karen@krisbekcakes.co.uk). Myself and the rest of the DT will then pop over to your blog and look at your work.

As part of the DT you'll be required to make 1 project each week, following a sketch and theme and, of course be able to use ProMarkers. You'll also be required to pop over to entrants blogs and leave comments on their work.

You have until 24th March to apply, and I will email the lucky 2 people within a couple of days and announce you on 30th March along with that weeks challenge."

Now onto this week's challenge, this week's sponsor is Regina from The Cutting Cafe and the prize is 3 downloads.

The challenge this week is a little bit different to the norm. Your card can be any shape you like, just not square or rectangle, the usual card shapes, but please remember you must use ProMarkers and remember to add a link back to this blog from yours, to be entered into the prize draw.

Regina very generously gave each of us a template to use and my card as you can see is circular plus I had an envelope template for the card. I have to thank Angela for all the help she gave me in getting the template to cut on the Robo. I have learned a lot this week. The papers I used are from American Crafts and were kindly given to me last Sunday by my friend Ruth

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, Tilda looks so cute. have a great weekend

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Very creative!

Regina Easter said...

awesome awesome card I love it..hugs