Followers

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Week 5

Firstly don't forget the DT call at I ♥ Promarkers is open until 24th March. Details in last week's post.

This week's prize is a £10 voucher from Joanna Sheen, home of many a lovely item. The challenge this week is to follow the sketch below plus incorporate some embossing.




I chose a Sugar Nellie stamp recently purchased from Funky Kits. For once I chose paper before colour, papers from one of my favourite companies-American Crafts. My embossed card runs across the middle and then added bling and a flower (Prima-can't get enough of these although bank manager may disagree!)



So come and join us at I ♥ Promarkers , we'd love to see you

1 comments:

Bev said...

this is a cute image Ruth, love you card too. Its a good idea to choose the papers first but am sure most of colour the image and then try and find papers to match.