Followers

Wednesday, 17 March 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Week 6

This week's challenge on I Love Promarkers is to not only follow the sketch but also to make your own background paper, I found this challenging but was pleased with the results although you should check out my fellow DT teammates if you want to see how it really should be done.

This week's challenge is sponsored by Letraset and who couldn't do with some more Promarkers!

The stamp I used is one from the Padded Paws collection, I got it in this month's Docraft's goody bag. I used a balloon stamp I had to make the background. Anyway here's the sketch and underneath my interpretation, plus don't forget there's still time to apply for a position on the DT


1 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet little card, love the birthday boy bear image lol! :) Donna x