Followers

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Three Challenges!

The first card is for the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. The challenge was 'Celebrations' and a birthday is a celebration-well for some of us anyway! I used a Sarah Kay stamp, promarkers and papers from American Crafts. The flowers are from Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts and pearls are Prima



The second card fulfils two challenges, the first is the challenge on Just Cute Bears which is 'All White'. I thought it'd be difficult to make a card where just the image was coloured but I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it wasn't and I had great fun sorting through all the different shades of white items that I had. The stamp is from the Wild Rose Studio range, and coloured with Promarkers, the background embossed cardstock is by Doodlebug.

The second challenge it meets is that of 'Lace' over on the My Time to Craft Challenge. I know there isn't much lace but it works well on this card.



I think this is the first time I have ever managed to meet 3 challenges in one day, usually I have a job meeting 3 a month!

12 comments:

jenny said...

Beautiful teddy card, love Milton the bear!
The pearls are a great finishing touch x
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

Kat said...

That bear is so sweet and you've made a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

Kat x

Karen said...

Ooooh Ruth, this is lovely,, love the pearls too.
xx

Lorraine said...

It looks really lovely, Ruth. Super cute card.

Lorraine said...

Silly me. That was the bear card, but I forgot to mention that I love the top one too. Gorgeous image. :o)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such pretty cards! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful cards, I love the soft colours you have used and all the scrummy flowers

{Jane} said...

Simply gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

Hugs Jane x

Deb said...

fabulous cards, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

Sarah said...

Such a sweet card!

Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

xx :0)

Annie said...

such gorgeous cards! thank you for joining in at Cute Card Thursday and Just Cute Bears this week!
hugs, annie x

~ Ali ~ said...

Ruth this is fabulous, love it. Hope you are well. Thanks for joining in the fun with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs ~ Ali x ~