Followers

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Elegant Ostrich and 2 challenges

This image is from a new designer (to me) Crissy Armstrong, I found a link to her whilst blog hopping and had to download 2 or 3 images immediately.

I am entering this card into two challenges firstly My Time To Craft, where the challenge is to make something which includes spots and secondly Simple Doodles where the challenge is to create anything to inspire others, hopefully someone will see this and get some ideas



Coloured with Promarkers
Paper-My Mind's Eye
Flowers-Magnolia
Pearls-Prima
Greeting-Craftwork Cards

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Lovely card Ruth, and a very cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Elaine said...

Love your card Ruth, what a cute image, thats another site l have to "check out" hee hee.

Great colouring and I love the LO :)

Elaine x

Bev said...

Fab card Ruth I love the colours, a great image too.

Julie said...

This is gorgeous Ruth, a fab layout and another lovely image.
Julie x

Rose said...

ok this bird all dressed up is too stinken cute! and your card is beautiful.

So glad you played along with us for our "Inspire Others"challenge on Simple Doodles. Hope to see you for the next challenge :)

Trish Hughes said...

what a great card, thanks so much for playing along with SD.
Trish