Followers

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Week 10

We had our best ever number of entries last week so hopefully that will continue this week. This week's challenge on I ♥ Promarkers is to follow this sketch.



The prize this week is a $15 gift certificate from Whimsy Stamps, they are bringing out a range of digistamps and we were lucky enough to be able to work with some of these new images.

Here is my take on the cat



Papers: Doodlebug
Image: Pebbles the Cat
Colour: Promarkers-Warm Greys
Pearls: Prima

4 comments:

raindropecho said...

I love the contrast on this card! Great use of your DP. You've also done a marvelous job with this Whimsy image :)

Crystal said...

This is beautiful!!!!! I LOVE the black and white combo!!!!

maddy hill said...

striking ! you have lovely colouring and the combo of black and white is gorgeous !

Dora said...

Great card, and gorgeous cat :)) love the black and white colouring you used xxxx