Followers

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Week 18

It's that time again, this week is a sketch challenge over on I ♥ Promarkers. Our sponsor this week is Lilac Lemon, with two stamps as a prize, images of which can be seen on the I ♥ Promarkers blog

I have also entered this card for other challenges, see below and check them out

Here is the sketch


And here is my interpretation


Papers- Fancy Pants Rusted Sun
Image-? Anyone? I can't find this rubber stamp online anywhere!
Buttons-American Crafts
Greeting- Craftwork Cards

I am also entering this into the following challenges
Your Next Stamp- Buttons
The Crazy Challenge- Distress It
Frosted Designs-Buttons

3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Oh... this card is sooo sweet!! Love the image and the papers you used are fabulous!! Especially the flip flop paper!! Thanks for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!!
Barb :)

Pat said...

This is so adorable!

shellshearer said...

Really sweet card, love the DP and that image is adorable
Thanks for joining us at 'The Crazy' this week!! good luck

Hugs Shell xx