Followers

Monday, 19 July 2010

4 Challenges today

I am not sure how people manage to find 20 or more different challenges to enter, I struggle to find 3 most of the time, but on that note this time I have found 4!



Bit unsure of the chalking around the main image, sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it!

Recipe
Image-Lily of the Valley
Papers-Papermania, Summer Bloom
Greeting-Craftwork Cards
Nesties and Martha Stewart punch used plus that chalk ink I am dithering about!

I am entering it into the following challenge
Charisma Cardz Challenge-Pink
Frosted Designs-Punches
Craftalicious Challenges- Birthday
The Stampman Challenge Blog- Anything Goes

4 comments:

Donna said...

Such a pretty card...the punched border is stunning :) Donna x

Lisa said...

Well I think the chalking is brilliant, sets the image off perfectly. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man challenge!

Faye said...

Ruth, this is such a sweet card. I think I need that stamp! Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

Tasha said...

A lovely card, the image is wonderful and I think that your chalking looks great :-)
Thanks for joining us over at Craftalicious
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxx