Followers

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

I ♥ Promarkers Week 24

This week over on I♥Promarkers I got to choose the theme and my choice was BUTTONS as I have stacks of them and find them a great addition to cards or scrapbook pages especially those based on a male theme and less likely to include flowers and glitter. That said my card this week is distinctly girly.

Our prize this week is a $15 Gift Certificate from Simon Says Stamp



Recipe
Image-Meljen at Whimsy Stamps
Papers-Papermania, Summer Bloom
Greeting-Craftwork Cards
Colour-Promarkers
Buttons-Doodlebug

I also want to enter it into two challenges
Papertake Weekly Challenge-Cutie Patootie
Digital Tuesday Challenges- Happy Birthday

1 comments:

Dawny P said...

This is gorgeous chick. Love the colours and it's just soooo sweet. Thank you for joining us at PTW, hugs, Dawny xxx