Followers

Tuesday, 3 August 2010

The Crazy Challenge

I was amazed to be accepted as one of the DT for The Crazy Challenge last week, made my day as it also followed winning a prize on another challenge blog.

The first challenge I get to take part in is today's and it's a colour combo challenge-Olive, Fuchsia and Teal.

The prize is 2 images from a Bulgarian designer called Zlatoena whose Etsy shop can be found HERE. I love that bunny so much!

This is my card and am looking forward to making more for the Crazy Challenge DT.



Image-Rabbit with present by Zlatoena
Papers-DCWV Garden Party
Colour-Promarkers
Greeting-Craftwork Cards
Pearls-Prima

5 comments:

Irena said...

This card is wonderful. Lovely papers. The image is great colored.
Have a nice day!

Craftyanny said...

It's a great card, I'll look forward to seeing more of your work
Anne x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Ruth, love that cute image and the colour scheme is lovely :)

Congrats on your DT position :) Looking forward to seeing more of your work :)

Elaine x

Maria Matter said...

adorable Ruth, love that bunny!

Julie said...

Congrats on your DT position Ruth. A gorgeous first card.
Julie x