Followers

Thursday, 7 October 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best-Challenge #28-Orange You Glad

I was so pleased last week when I found out that I was one of the lucky ones to be chosen to be part of the Digi Doodle Shop's Best Design Team, I love the images there.

The prize for the winning entry is a $10 gift certificate to spend at the Digi Doodle Shop and boy oh boy are there some bargains to be had there this month

So the first challenge for me is ORANGE YOU GLAD, you have to make a project which includes the colour orange. Given the time of year my mind went straight to pumpkins and my clicking finger straight to this mice in a pumpkin image.



I coloured the image with Promarkers and added the bright yellow with a pad of distress ink and a splodgy sponge.

Image-Mice n Pumpkin
Papers- Martha Casadiego at Card Making Downloads
Letters-Thickers American Crafts

12 comments:

Karen said...

Great Ruth, I like how the whole card seems to be glowing.
xx

Jóna said...

Great and happy card ! Like the form of it.
Welcome to the DT.
Hugs, Jóna

Julie said...

What a fun card! That jack-o-latern really looks like it is glowing.
Hugs,
Julie

Dana said...

Such a fun easle card!! Love it!!
Hugs~
Dana

Tracy said...

So cute! Great job on coloring the image and adding all the little Halloween details. Really fun Ruth! Hugs!

Sara said...

How cute! Love your papers, and i agree with Karen, it does seem to be glowing!

Diane said...

Great minds think alike, Ruth! I love your colur combo!
Diane x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and colourful Ruth. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Judy said...

Ruth,

This is adorable..Ah.. what a cute cute card! You are so talented, and I so look forward to seeing your creations!

Hugs
Judy

Casper said...

Hiya Ruth,Casper here.

Pleased to meet you!

What a fab & cute image,great card,sooo vibrant.

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Casper said...

OOps!

Congrats on your first CARD for YOUR NEW DT POSITION!

Good Luck,don't think you need it!

Your first card is a winner!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

merniebug said...

Super card. Great way to use the orange . It
is spo cute.